|Immigration Department||2824 6111||1. Priority service and form filling service.
2. Personal attendance of card holders for applications for extension of stay or as sponsors in entry visa applications may be waived on a case-by-case basis.
3. Help-through facilities at the control points will be provided on case-by-case basis.|
|Water Supplies Department||2824 5000||Enquiry priority service arrangement at all Customer Enquiry Centres.
Payment priority service only at Mong Kok Customer Enquiry Centre.|
|Home Affairs Department||2835 2500||Priority service for card holders at Public Enquiry Service Centres.|
|Lands Department||2231 3294||Priority will be given in respect of queuing in the counters of Lands Department's offices for service such as application for permits or enquiries.|
|Social Welfare Department||2343 2255||Priority service arrangement at all offices|
|Food and Environmental Hygiene Department||2868 0000||To provide priority service to card holders applying in person for issue or renewal of hawker licenses or signing of market tenancy agreements.|
|Housing Department||2712 2712/2794 5134||1. Single Elderly Persons Priority Scheme
2. Elderly Persons Priority Scheme
3. Harmonious Families Priority Scheme
(Please contact Housing Department Application Sub-section and Shamshuipo Housing Information Centre for details.)|
|Hongkong Post||2921 2222||Priority service arrangement at all post offices excluding mobile post offices. Not applicable for PayThruPost, EPS EasyCash for Senior Citizens Service and the purchase of special stamps and philatelic products on the first day of issue.|
|Leisure & Cultural Services Department||2414 5555||1. Recreation & Sports Facilities and Programmes:
50% discount for the following items:
i. Use of holiday camps, swimming pools, bowling greens and water sports centres;
ii. Use of sports facilities (applicable to use of facilities during non-peak hours)
Including: sports centres, squash courts, tennis courts, sports grounds, natural turf pitches, artificial turf pitches and golf facility;
iii. Participation in horticulture courses and recreation and sports programmes;
iv. Visit Hong Kong Flower Show.(Free admission from Monday to Friday).
2. Free admission for recreation programmes designated for senior citizens.
3. Cultural Facilities and Programmes:
50% discount for the following items:
i. Admission ticket (except special exhibitions with standard price for all tickets) and Annual year Museum Pass of Hong Kong Science Museum and Hong Kong Space Museum.
ii. Admission ticket of Omnimax Show/Sky Show of Hong Kong Space Museum;
iii. Admission ticket of cultural performance/film programme/Music Office Programme;
iv. Admission fee of educational and extension programme.
v. Audiovisual Materials Viewing Card of the Resources Centre of the Hong Kong Film Archive.|
|Inland Revenue Department||187 8088||Priority service available at Revenue Tower: Central Enquiry Counter, Stamp Duty Office and Business Registration Office.|
|Transport Department||1823||Priority service arrangement for elderly applicants at the following licensing offices:
1. Hong Kong Licensing Office: 3/F, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong
2. Kowloon Licensing Office: 2/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon
3. Kwun Tong Licensing Office: 5/F, Kowloon East Government Offices, 12 Lei Yue Mun Road, Kowloon
4. Sha Tin Licensing Office: 2/F, Sha Tin Government Offices, 1 Sheung Wo Che Road, Shatin, New Territories|
|Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department||2708 8885||Processing priority will be given to the elderly applicants at all licensing offices.
Half-price admission tickets to Hong Kong Wetland Park will be offered to card holders.|