Skip to main content
Social Welfare Department | Graphical version | 純文字繁體中文版 | 純文字簡體中文版 | Font Size: -A | A | +A

" border=
Application Procedures
  • For those who are not currently receiving any service from the Social Welfare Department, they may call the Departmental Hotline 2343 2255 for enquiry .
  • For those who are currently receiving welfare / counseling services from Social Welfare Department (for example, Integrated Family Services Centre, Social Security Field Units, Probation Office, or Medical Social Services Units, etc.) they may find out from their social workers how they can be referred for clinical psychological services.

After a referral is made by the social worker, the clinical psychologist will arrange an interview with the client in one of the Clinical Psychology Units.

Fee and Charges

Services are free-of-charge.

" border=



The Brand Hong Kong | GovHK
Sitemap |  Important Notice | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
©2005 Social Welfare Department, HKSAR