Skip to main content
Social Welfare Department | Graphical version | 純文字繁體中文版 | 純文字簡體中文版 | Font Size: -A | A | +A

" border= " border=    
How to Apply / Enquiries
How to Apply
  Patients or their family members can approach medical social services unit in public hospitals or clinics to apply for services directly;
  Referrals may also be made by other medical and allied health professionals in hospitals or clinics, other government departments, non-governmental organizations or the general public.
  Enquiries may be directed to the medical social services unit of the hospital / clinic where the patient is receiving treatment or SWD hotline at 2343 2255.
" border= " border= " border=



The Brand Hong Kong | GovHK
Sitemap |  Important Notice | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
©2005 Social Welfare Department, HKSAR