Skip to main content
Social Welfare Department | Graphical version | 純文字繁體中文版 | 純文字簡體中文版 | Font Size: -A | A | +A

  Recognised Training Courses on Special Child Care Work
  To be qualified as a Special Child Care Worker (SCCW), you should first register to be a Child Care Worker.  For registration as Child Care Worker, you may contact the Joint Office for Kindergartens and Child Care Centres of the Education Bureau (EDB) or make reference to the EDB website.  When applying for the post of SCCW, you may be requested by the employer and/or recruiting agency to provide documentary proof on completion of the training course(s) on Special Child Care Work recognised by the Director of Social Welfare.  List of training courses can be downloaded here.
  Acrobat Document  MS Word Document



The Brand Hong Kong | GovHK
Sitemap |  Important Notice | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
©2005 Social Welfare Department, HKSAR