Skip to main content
contactus banner
contact us

Thank you for visiting our site. You may send in your enquiries, comments or suggestions on our site through the following channels :

By E-Mail to (to facilitate a reply to be made to your e-mail, please ensure that your e-mail address has been properly entered on your message to us); or

By writing to Social Welfare Department,
8/F, Wu Chung House 213 Queen's Road East,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.

[Fax number :(852) 2838 0114]

[By calling our enquiries : (852) 2343 2255]

site map
web accessibility
w3c logo