Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness
Through the one-stop and integrated service mode, the ICCMW provides one-stop, district-based and accessible community support and social rehabilitation services ranging from early prevention to risk management for persons in mental recovery, persons with suspected mental health problems, their families / carers and residents living in the serving district through a single-entry point.
- Persons in mental recovery and persons with suspected mental health problems aged 15 or above;
- Secondary school students in need of community mental health support services;
- Family members and carers of the above service users;
- Local residents with interest in improving their mental health; and
- Residents with mental health problems or suspected mental health problems living in the private residential care homes for persons with disabilities.
Scope of Services
- Drop-in services;
- Outreaching services;
- Casework counseling;
- Therapeutic and supportive group work services;
- Social and recreational activities;
- Day training;
- Outreaching occupational therapy training services;
- Peer support services;
- Clinical psychological service;
- Public education programs on mental health;
- Referral to the Community Psychiatric Service of the Hospital Authority for clinical assessment or psychiatric treatment.
- Self-application of the above-mentioned target groups; or
- Referral through doctors, social workers, allied health professionals or government departments, etc.
- The application or referral is free of charge.
Fees and ChargesFree.
Information of Service Unit
|Item / Name
|Download File / Link
|Service Brief on ICCMW (Chinese & English / Other languages)
|PDF ／Other languages
|List of Non-governmental Organizations operating ICCMWs
|PDF / Word
|FAQs of ICCMWs (Chinese version only)
|PDF / Word
|List of ICCMWs and contact information
|PDF ／Word ／Map